As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To stand up after lying down, especially after sleeping in a bed. English = get up.
2. To stand up after sitting. English = stand up.
3. To move onto something, especially a form of transport such as a bus or train. English = get on, step on, get into. Formal English = board.
1. Used alone to ask or tell someone who is sitting to stand up. English = 'Stand, please', 'Stand up', 'On your feet!', etc.
2. Used alone to ask or tell someone who is in bed to get up. English = 'Get out of bed!', 'Get up!', etc.