1. To put or place something at various places on a vertical surface starting at the top and working down towards the bottom, e.g., information on a form (sheet of paper or computer screen) or anything or any action that can be directly, indirectly or metaphorically associated with this in context.
As a Noun:
1. A formal, written request for something, often a job, which is made by writing a letter or completing a form. English = application.
2. A written proposal or application which can be sent to someone so that they can decide whether to accept it or not. English = submission.
3. In the context of linguistic research, a word or gloss or tag which is added to various levels in a multimedia computer program for language analysis. English = annotation, tag.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To make, prepare or present a submission.
2. To send a submission to someone.
3. To write information in the spaces on a form. English = fill in, fill out.
4. To complete or make an application for something. English = apply, apply for.
5. In the context of linguistic research, to add a word or gloss or tag on various levels in a multimedia computer program for language analysis. English = annotate, tag.