As a Noun:
1. A great fright. English = scare.
2. A very great fear. English = terror.
3. A very great feeling of anxiety or fear, especially one that makes you act without thinking carefully. English = panic.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To feel frightened. English = (be) scared.
2. To feel extremely frightened. English = (be) terrified.
3. To make you very frightened indeed, perhaps so frightened that you cannot move. English = petrify; (be) petrified.
4. To suddenly become very anxious or afraid, and often act quickly and without thinking carefully. English = panic.