As a Noun:
1. Something which temporarily prevents an activity from continuing. English = interruption.
2. The act of trying to influence or become involved in a situation although it does not really concern you. English = interference.
3. An important development or achievement. English = breakthrough.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To say or sign something that causes someone who is talking or signing to pause or stop. English = interrupt, break into a conversation.
2. To try to influence or become involved in a situation although it does not really concern you. English = interfere. Informal English = butt into.
3. To go through, pass through or break through some kind of barrier or impediment.
1. Used between a verb and a sign for a period of time or an event to mean the action being talked about happens continuously or several times in that period. English = during, through, throughout.