As a Noun:
1. The moderate amount of heat that something has, for example enough heat to make you feel comfortable. English = warmth.
2. The ability of clothes or blankets to protect you from the cold. English = warmth.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To have some heat, but not enough to be hot. English = (be) warm.
2. Of clothes, to be made of material such as wool which protects you from the cold. English = (be) warm.
3. Of a person, to be friendly and behave with a lot of affection and enthusiasm. English = (be) warm.
4. To make something warm or hotter. English = warm, warm up.