As a Noun:
1. The removal of something from one place to another; the removal of troops from the place where there is fighting. English = withdrawal, retreat.
2. The act of stopping participation in some activity. English = withdrawal.
3. The act of taking back what was given, especially a remark or a statement. English = withdrawal, retraction.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To move or step back in the direction your back is facing because you are surprised, offended, or just want to avoid something. English = step back, (be) taken aback.
2. To take something out of one place and move it to another place; of soldiers, to leave the place where you are fighting. English = withdraw; retreat.
3. To decide you will no longer take part in some activity, especially a committee. English = withdraw.
4. To take back what was given, especially a remark or a statement, by saying that you wish to change or deny it. English = withdraw, retract, rescind, revoke.