As a Verb or Adjective:
1. Of a person, to be on the floor wriggling and kicking in excitement or pleasure like an infant. English = wriggle, writhe.
2. Of any experience, to be extremely enjoyable and pleasant.
3. Of food, to have a very pleasant taste. English = (be) delicious.
4. Of a person, to be laughing a lot because something is extremely funny (hilarious) that you hold your sides, double over or wiggle about. Idiomatic English = (be) in stitches, (be) rolling in the aisles, shake with laughter, fall about laughing.
5. To be extremely funny so that you cannot help laughing a lot, if not uncontrollably. English = (be) hilarious,