As a Noun:
1. A person who is not old; a young person. English = youngster, youth (especially a male in the teenage years).
2. A young person between the ages of thirteen and nineteen. English = teenager.
3. The period in someone's life when they are a child or before they are fully mature. English = youth.
As a Verb or Adjective:
1. To be a person, animal, or plant that has not lived or existed for very long and is not yet fully mature. English = (be) young.
2. When used as part of a comparison, this sign ("X") is preceded by the sign MORE or LESS and followed by the sign THAN, then the signs for the person or thing being compared ("Y"), e.g., MORE X THAN Y. In this construction the X sign is often given a repeated movement. English = (be) younger.